What is the Date and Location of the Festival?
- BallaghDream Arts Fest 2023 Runs from August 5th - 13th in and around the town of Ballaghaderreen, Co. Roscommon.
Is it a ticketed event?
- Yes....and no. We have both Ticketed events, and free events and exhibitions, which are listed on the individual pages of the website. We also have some events which are free, but which have limited numbers (such as the children's dance, wellness, and art workshops) so the free tickets must be claimed online (these will be available from 9am, July 17th 2023).
Will there be tickets available on the door for each event?
- For any event that does not sell out, tickets will be available on the door. The prices of each event vary, and door sale prices (if any) will be higher than online prices in all cases.
Will there be parking at the venues?
- Parking will be available on site at Willowbrook, and at Edmondstown house. All other venues are in the Town of ballaghaderreen where there is ample street parking and a large carpark which can be found at the end of the laneway opposite Sharkey's funeral Home (Eircode F45 RY99). The larger events will have parking attendants on site to assist with parking.
Can i Apply to perform at the festival?
- We are not taking applications for additional festival events at this stage.
Is this a camping festival?
- No. We do not have a festival campsite. Willowbrook Glamping & Hideaways with camping pitches and accommodation will be open to the public during the festival. Other accommodation options are Durkins, on the town square, and there are a number of close by options to be found on AirBnB.
Will there be food and alcohol Available at the venues?
- Food will not be available during performances, however we recommend Durkins, or The Fiddler's Elbow in the town for dining. Alcohol will be available at events at Edmonstown House, The Castle Nightclub, Durkins, and Molly's. All other venues will be alcohol free. BYO alcohol at events is not allowed.
Can children and teenagers attend events?
- We have a number of children' workshops during the week. The Live Electronica night in the Castle Nightclub, is an over 18s event. Under 18s are welcome to most other event but must be accompanied by an adult(see information on individual events.
Are the venues wheelchair accessible?
- Our venues have different levels of accessibility and toilet facilities, please get in touch regarding your specific needs at firstname.lastname@example.org